JACK DANIEL'S DINNER
Jack Daniel's lovers unite.
Join us on Thursday, Nov. 13 at 6PM for the latest Barrel Series installment, our Jack Daniel's tasting dinner featuring America’s most popular whiskey, Jack Daniel's in the Queen's Salon aboard the World Famous Queen Mary.
Check out photos from last year.
This five-course meal is exquisitely prepared by our award-winning chefs and features the finest ingredients available, resulting in an indelible expression of culinary creativity. Enjoy each course with a different liquor designed to match the meal's flavor profile delivering maximum taste.
Your culinary journey culminates with an indulgent dessert and a Cohiba Comador cigar on the Verandah Deck, overlooking the Long Beach skyline.
The Jack Daniel Distillery is the oldest registered distillery in the US, and it’s where every drop of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey is still made today. Jack Daniel’s smooth sippin’ Tennessee Whiskey is a completely natural product. It is crafted from pure, iron-free spring water, yeast, and 100% natural whole grains: corn, rye, and barley malt.
Our featured Jack Daniel's bottles and cigars include:
- White Rabbit Saloon - This special edition honors Mr. Jack’s opening of the White Rabbit Saloon formerly located in Lynchburg’s town square. The saloon was a favorite Lynchburg gathering place where he and his friends could spend time together and enjoy a glass of Mr. Jack's fine Tennessee sipping whiskey.
- Unaged Tennessee Rye - Jeff Arnett’s exploration into the intriguing flavor drawn from premium rye. It's the first time since before Prohibition the Jack Daniel Distillery has used a new grain recipe. Rye has always been part of the Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 grain bill but it has never been the lead grain until now.
- Rested Tennessee Rye - Jack Daniel's Tennessee Rye has been "resting" quietly in their barrelhouses these past few years and our guests are invited to watch it mature along with this limited release. The spice character from the rye grain remains from the original Unaged Rye, but the barrels have begun to assert their toasted oak and vanilla notes into the rye whiskey.
- Sinatra Select - Bottled at 90 proof, and made with unique "Sinatra Barrels," Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Select pays tribute to Jack’s biggest fan: Mr. Frank Sinatra. These Sinatra barrels have deep grooves on the inside of the staves which exposes the whiskey to extra layers of oak. This imparts a rich amber color, bold character and a pleasant smokiness, followed by an incredibly smooth vanilla finish. Much like Frank himself, this whiskey is one of a kind. Frank Sinatra loved Jack - it was on stage with him every night. And before long, a glass of Jack Daniel’s was as much a part of him as his tuxedo, his fedora and his golden voice. Frank loved Jack so much, he was even laid to rest with a bottle of it. So it seemed only fitting not just to pay tribute, but to share a drink with Frank!
- Queen Mary Barrel #2 & #3 - The second and third editions of the Queen Mary branded Jack Daniel's Barrel will be unveils as the ship's culinary experts once again trekked the 2,085 miles to Lynchburg, Tenn. (by trekking, we mean hopping on a flight) and hand-selected a Single Barrel from Jack Daniel's Master Distiller Jeff Arnett and will introduce the special bottle - sourced only from the Queen Mary's barrel – a Jack Daniel's that will taste like none other, since no two Jack Daniel's barrels are alike.
- Cohiba Comador Cigar - One of the biggest names in hip-hop and cigars have teamed up to release a special-edition smoke in a unique partnership - The Cohiba Comador, a collaboration with Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter Jay-Z. "I worked with Cohiba because I knew they'd take my vision of a luxury cigar and bring it to life in the right way," Jay-Z has said of the cigar. "We took our time working on this, to get the blend to exactly where I wanted it to be. Comador looks and tastes the way I think a cigar should."
Some come on down to the Queen Mary and enjoy Frank and Jay-Z as part of our exclusive Queen Mary Barrel Series, enabling guests to sample a variety of distinctive culinary creations paired with a selection of premium liquors.
The Queen Mary Barrel Series is for true spirit aficionados. We invite you to Eat, Drink and be 'Mary.' Tickets for this incredible tasting dinner are $130.
Why not take the elevator home? Get tickets to this exclusive dinner and a one-night's stay aboard the legendary Queen Mary for one low price.