AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC & QUEEN MARY COMBO
Two Long Beach landmarks for one low price
Separated by the Rainbow Harbor, the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific are two of Long Beach's most popular tour attractions and landmarks.
Take advantage of this great combo pack and save money on tickets to both, spending an afternoon exploring the history of the Queen Mary and transatlantic travel before venturing across the harbor to learn about the wildlife the exists below the legendary cruise-liner during her travels.
Note: to redeem this ticket, guests must tour the Queen Mary PRIOR to visiting the aquarium.
AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC COMBO INCLUDES:
- Queen Mary Passport
- A ticket to board The Queen Mary
- Audio Tour - Tour (1.5-2 hours) the Queen Mary at your own pace with our comprehensive Audio Tour. Learn the history of the Queen Mary while strolling the decks with our exclusive Queen Mary headset.
- CHOICE OF Diana: Legacy of a Princess exhibit, Ghosts & Legends or the Scorpion Submarine Tour:
- Diana: Legacy of a Princess showcases a priceless collection of evening gowns, dresses, personal accessories, photographs, heirlooms and other cherished memorabilia associated with Princess Diana and the Royal Family.
- The Scorpion Submarine allows guests to descend into the once forbidden confines of this genuine, “Cold War Warrior.” Explore the torpedo rooms, the cramped crew quarters and the wide array of various valves, pipes and wires that made up this combat sub.
- Ghosts & Legends Show - Find out why the Queen Mary is known as “the haunted ship” in this interactive, special effects adventure.
- Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibit
- Captain's Demonstrations
- Access to Bob Hope: An American Treasure (now appearing at the Queen Mary until January 2015).
- Aquarium of the Pacific Admission
General Admission: $42.95
Child (4-11): $26.50
Parking: $15 (Subject to change based on Special Event schedule here.)
(Military, AAA and Senior Discounts available at BOX OFFICE ONLY)
Group of 15 or more may call 562-499-1623 for discounted group rates.
Please note: Due to the historic nature of the vessel, not all area are easily accessible by guests with mobility issues.