AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC & QUEEN MARY COMBO
Two Long Beach landmarks for one low price
Separated by the Rainbow Harbor, the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific are two of Long Beach's most popular tour attractions and landmarks.
Take advantage of this great combo pack and save money on tickets to both, spending an afternoon exploring the history of the Queen Mary and transatlantic travel before venturing across the harbor to learn about the wildlife the exists below the legendary cruise-liner during her travels.
Note: to redeem this ticket, guests must tour the Queen Mary PRIOR to visiting the aquarium.
AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC COMBO INCLUDES:
- Queen Mary Passport
- A ticket to board The Queen Mary
- CHOICE OF:
- (Closed for refurbishment through April) Diana: Legacy of a Princess showcases a priceless collection of evening gowns, dresses, personal accessories, photographs, heirlooms and other cherished memorabilia associated with Princess Diana and the Royal Family.
- The Glory Days Historical Tour - You’ve heard the stories, the myths and legends, but now get the straight scoop about the majestic Queen Mary.
- Haunted Encounters - See why the Queen Mary was listed by Time magazine as one of the Top 10 Most Haunted Places in America.
- Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibit
- Access to the Ship Model Gallery
- Aquarium of the Pacific Admission - Home to more than 11,000 ocean animals, representing nearly 500 species, the Aquarium celebrates the planet’s largest and most diverse body of water: the Pacific Ocean.
- Jellies - Come explore the intriguing world of sea jellies at the Aquarium. Discover new animals, exhibits, films, programs, and more. Find out the fascinating truth about these beautiful yet mysterious animals and their importance to our ocean planet.
- June Keyes Penguin Habitat - Get up-close with more than a dozen Magellanic Penguins both above and below the water in the June Keyes Penguin Habitat.
- Shark Lagoon - Featuring more than 150 sharks, some of which you can touch . . .and some you can’t!
- Lorikeet Forest - Imagine walking down a winding path lined with a waterfall and trees. You hear chirping overhead. It grows louder and louder until you spot them—brilliantly colored lorikeets fill the air looking for a resting place.
- Sea otters, seals, sea lions, sea turtles, and so much more await you when you purchase your combo admission for the day!
General Admission: $44.95
Child (4-11): $28.50
Parking: $18/day, $22/overnight, $27/valet parking (Subject to change based on Special Event schedule here.)
Map: The Queen Mary can get confusing. Download our map and bring it with you!
Group of 15 or more may call 562-499-1623 for discounted group rates.
Please note: Due to the historic nature of the vessel we are unable to guarantee access to any specific room or location on our tours, Also not all areas are easily accessible by guests with mobility issues.
Temporarily Unavailable: Audio Tour - Tour (1.5-2 hours) the Queen Mary at your own pace with our comprehensive Audio Tour. Learn the history of the Queen Mary while strolling the decks with our exclusive Queen Mary headset.