Experience some of the Queen Mary’s most popular attractions
Experience some of the Queen Mary’s most popular attractions and get to know the real Queen Mary through all of the ship’s sights, sounds and flavors. Explore the Queen Mary’s mysterious and haunted past. From her days as a world-class ocean liner, to her duty as a troop ship during WWII, the Queen Mary story is an unforgettable epic tale of adventure.
ROYAL PASSPORT INCLUDES:
- A ticket to board The Queen Mary
- Audio Tour - Tour (1.5-2 hours) the Queen Mary at your own pace with our comprehensive Audio Tour. Learn the history of the Queen Mary while strolling the decks with our exclusive Queen Mary headset.
- Ghosts & Legends Show - Find out why the Queen Mary is known as “the haunted ship” in this interactive, special effects adventure.
- Choice of The Glory Days or Her Finest Hour: A WWII Tour - Full of interesting anecdotes, fun facts and compelling true stories about the legendary Queen Mary.
- Foxtrot-Class Submarine
- Access to the Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibits
General Admission: $30.95
Child (4-11): $20.95
(Military, AAA and Senior Discounts available at BOX OFFICE ONLY)
Group of 15 or more may call 562-499-1623 for discounted group rates.
Questions? Please call us at 877-342-0742. Agents are available to help you daily from 7AM-9PM PST.